Contact New Lenox, IL Podiatrist
Contact Vittori Foot & Ankle Specialist in New Lenox, IL
Whether you need expert foot care during pregnancy, specialist surgical solutions for serious ankle issues near New Lenox IL, or advice on the best treatment for bunions or heel pain, the expert New Lenox Podiatrist team at Vittori Foot & Ankle Clinic will assist you.
Fill out the form to contact Vittori Foot & Ankle Specialist today for advice, professional consultations, diagnostics, treatment plans, and ongoing podiatric support in the New Lenox, IL area for all your foot and ankle care needs.
Office Hours – Homer Glen
Monday: 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Tuesday: 01:00 PM – 03:30 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 07:00 PM
Thursday: 12:00 PM – 07:00 PM
Friday: 08:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Saturday: 08:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Office Hours – New Lenox
Tuesday: 08:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Vittori Foot & Ankle Clinic – Podiatric Treatment Services in New Lenox, IL
At the Vittori Foot & Ankle Clinic, we specialize in a vast number of podiatry services and treatments, for all forms of common and rare foot and ankle problems.
We provide the residents of New Lenox, IL with advice, support, and guidance; as well as many effective non-surgical treatments and surgical procedures to ensure a efficient and successful recovery after suffering from foot and ankle injuries and/or conditions.
The conditions that we treat, and the treatments and services we provide in New Lenox, IL, include:
- Achilles Tendon Pain – Whether you have ruptured your Achilles tendon or have Achilles tendinitis, we can provide relief from the pain and ongoing support to get you back on your feet.
- Amniotic Fluid Injections – Our amniotic fluid injection treatment in New Lenox, IL can help to stimulate healing and cell production to help with conditions such as muscle tears, heel pain, and toe pain.
- Ankle Injuries – If you’ve suffered an ankle injury in New Lenox, IL, such as an ankle sprain, strain, or fracture, we can support your recovery with effective diagnosis, treatment, and advice for rehabilitation and footwear.
- Athletic Sport Injuries – Foot and ankle injuries are a common occurrence for athletes. Our athletic sport injury treatment in New Lenox, IL covers all common athletic sports injuries with professional diagnostics and podiatric fitness planning.
- Bunions – Suffering from bunions can cause pain and discomfort, so we always seek to find the best and most effective solution to help you manage your pain and reduce soreness and stiffness.
- Diabetic Foot Care – Our highly-trained New Lenox podiatrists provide prevention treatment, ongoing care, and advice on foot care management for diabetics in New Lenox, IL.
- Foot Corns, Calluses, and Cysts – We have an extensive range of effective treatment options for people suffering from corns, calluses, and cysts, such as shoe inserts, surgery, and excess skin removal.
- Heel Pain – Heel pain can be caused by a number of serious problems, such as autoimmune issues, foot deformities, and stress fractures. We provide a number of solutions to treat heel pain, including splints, shockwave therapy, and physical therapy in New Lenox, IL.
- MLS Laser Therapy – If you don’t want to rely on pain medications to help relieve the pain of common foot and ankle problems, then our advanced MLS laser therapy in New Lenox, IL is the ideal solution for a non-invasive alternative that can promote faster healing.
- Orthotics – Give your feet the support they need to recover from common orthopedic conditions with our custom orthopedic service in New Lenox, IL. Our orthotics can help with ligament fatigue prevention and structural realignment.
- Podiatric Surgery – Our expert podiatric surgeons in New Lenox, IL specialize in a number of highly-effective surgical treatments for foot and ankle problems, such as arthroscopic surgery, arthritis surgery, and Achilles surgery.
- Pregnancy Foot & Ankle Care – We provide the essential New Lenox podiatric services you need to take care of your feet during pregnancy. From professional advice, to shoe adjustments to help prevent swelling, you can count on our team.
- Podiatric Toenail Treatment Services – If you suffer from ingrown toenails, black toenails, or any of the common toenail conditions, then we can provide the essential podiatric advice you need for easy management and effective treatment.
- Toe Condition Treatments – The team at Vittori Foot & Ankle Clinic are experts in all areas of toe conditions, from Hallux Varus to hammertoes and underlapping toes. We can help you to find the best treatment for a fast and successful recovery from all toe conditions.
- Toe Nail Fungus Treatment Services – Toe nail fungus can be difficult to treat without professional advice. At the Vittori Foot & Ankle Clinic, we offer advanced toe nail fungus treatment in New Lenox, IL, to treat the problem quickly and successfully.
If you’re suffering from foot or ankle pain in New Lenox, IL, don’t hesitate to give the Vittori Foot & Ankle Clinic a call today. When you contact our team, we’ll arrange for the best and most effective treatment in New Lenox for your specific problem or condition.
Vittori Foot & Ankle Specialist – New Lenox Location
New Lenox, IL Area Information
Located in Will County, Illinois, New Lenox is a breathtaking village close to Chicago, which is just 27.5 miles away from New Lenox and has a population of 2,896,016. Within 3 miles of New Lenox, there are also a large number of cities, including:
- Ingalls Park, IL (1.9 miles)
- Mokena, IL (2.3 miles)
- Preston Heights, IL (2.3 miles)
- Manhattan, IL (2.4 miles)
- Fairmont, IL (2.5 miles)
- Frankfort, IL (2.5 miles)
- Homer Glen, IL (2.6 miles)
- Lockport, IL (2.6 miles)
There are two medical facilities in New Lenox, the Silver Cross Hospital and Medical Center and the Silver Cross Renal Center, with many more facilities in the nearby city of Joliet, which is just 7.4 miles away. Three fire stations are in operation within the village, the New Lenox Fire Protection District Station 1, 2, and 3. The zip code in New Lenox is 60451 and the area codes are 779 and 815.
Throughout New Lenox IL, there are a wide selection of notable locations, parks, attractions, and shopping centers, giving residents plenty of choice for activities and shopping destinations, these include:
- New Lenox Public Library District
- Sanctuary Golf Course
- New Lenox Village Hall
- Kurtz Ambulance Service
- Ferro Industrial Park
- Lincoln Way Center Shopping Center
- Nelson Plaza Shopping Center
- Corcoran Park
- Lions Park
- Lower Spring Creek County Forest Preserve
- Haines Wayside Park
- Stonebridge Park
- Windermere Park